The 2017 Advanced FIT Intensive Training will be held in Chicago, Illinois (USA) from March 9th – March 11th 2017.
If you’ve read the books, completed FIT eLearning, watched the FIT Webinar series or attended a one or two day introductory workshop and want to delve deeper in your understanding and use of the principles and practices of FIT, this is the training for you! Three intensive days focused on skill development. Participants will receive a thorough grounding in:
- The empirical foundations of FIT (i.e., research supporting the common factors, outcome and alliance measures, and feedback)
- Alliance building skills that cut across different therapeutic orientations and diverse client populations
- How to use outcome management tools (including one or more of the following: ORS, SRS, CORE, and OQ 45) to inform and improve treatment
- How to determine your overall clinical success rates
- How to significantly improve your outcome and retention rate via feedback and deliberate practice
- How to use technology for support and improvement of the services you offer clients and payers
The training venue is situated along the beautiful “Magnificent Mile,” near Northwestern hospital, atop a beautiful tall building steps from the best retail therapy and blues bars in Chicago. In addition to the content, the conference features continental breakfast every morning, a night of Blues and dinner in Chicago.
The training will be run by ICCE Director, Scott Miller, Ph.D. with special guest Senior Advisor to the Director of ICCE, psychologist Susanne Bargmann.
This popular event sells out early every year so don’t wait to register.
If you have any questions regarding the content or agenda of the course, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure and sign up early as the 2017 Advanced FIT Training seats are limited and this event sells out early.