Partners for Change Outcome Management System (PCOMS) Implementation
Now that you are convinced that the first and foremost way to become a better therapist is to add feedback to your work, The Heart and Soul of Change Project is pleased to announce an extra 2015 Training of Trainers conference from August 31 to September 4 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
These 27 hours of an intensive training experience is the first step in becoming a Heart and Soul of Change Project Certified Trainer. It intends to give you all you need to train others and implement the Partners for Change Outcome Management System (PCOMS).
Conference will be lead by Dr Barry L Duncan, a therapist, trainer and researcher with over 17000 hours of clinical experience. He is director of the Heart and Soul of Change Project. His work regarding consumer rights and client feedback, the PCOMS, has been implemented across the US and in 20 countries including national implementation in couple and family centers in Norway. PCOMS is included in SAMHSA's National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices.
During the five day conference, a variety of information-packed presentations and skill-building exercises will cover topics like:
1. In depth coverage of the rationale for and research supporting PCOMS
2. How to train others in the clinical nuances of using the ORS and SRS
3. Data collection and management
4. Secrets of agency implementation
5. Four step supervisory process that ensures successful implementation while simultaneously improving outcomes
Participants will receive:
1. $120 worth subscription to the member site including 50 webinars and client videos
2. Barry's powerpoint presentation for the whole week to guide you through training and implementation of PCOMS
3. Administration and scoring manual of the ORS/SRS valued $39.95
4. The second edition of PCOMS manual covering the whole gamut from clinical implementation to supervision and agency implementation worth $39.95
5. Certificate of attendance and 27 hours of Florida CEUs for counsellors, social workers and MFTs and 27 CEs for psychologists provided by the Training Institute
Cost of training is $1195 for 27 hours of small group intensive sessions.
Participants will be limited to 20 so that maximum interaction, discussion and learning can occur. Register now to book your spot by mailing: Barry Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org